Salix is Latin for willow. Aspirin was originally made from willow bark. It’s no coincidence. Our ability to provide fast, effective relief to the most challenging of communications headaches has made us a go to name for organisations in the health, education and social sectors.
And now we’re looking for talented, committed people to join us and help support our growing client portfolio, which includes Kids Company, Innovation in Health, NHS Alliance and Pharmacy Voice. If you are looking for interesting, meaningful and fulfilling work in a fast growing PR company that always aims to make a difference, keep reading!
Account director (spec to follow shortly)
Senior account manager (spec to follow shortly)
Assistant account executives
We are now looking to recruit bright, energetic, and fast learning assistant account executives.
You will be joining a highly motivated team, passionate about developing and delivering creative, effective communications solutions for our clients, who include some of the most influential organisations in our sectors.
Your main role will be to support the wider team on tactical delivery for our ever-growing client portfolio, and you will be encouraged to develop your own PR skills in a supportive and nurturing environment.
We are looking for someone who:
- is happy to tackle new and wide-ranging projects
- has good research skills and is able to present information in a concise way
- is well-organised and able to juggle a number of tasks at once
- ability to work to deadlines: good time management is essential
- has excellent written communication skills, in particular the ability to analyse a brief and write in the most appropriate style
- is confident communicating in person and over the phone; Is happy to make research calls, undertake phone interviews, and to speak to journalists
- is self-motivated and able to use their own initiative but recognises when to ask questions
- good computer skills (eg, good understanding of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook) and has an interest in or basic knowledge of using WordPress
- has an interest in news, current affairs and the media
- is interested in healthcare and has an understanding of the current health reforms
- knowledge of a variety of social media platforms and an interest in modern communications channels
- quick to pick up complicated concepts in the ever changing health, education and social sectors
- willingness to take on new challenges and contribute creative ideas
- great people skills
- has an interest in event management.
If you answer yes to most of the above, brilliant – we’d love to hear from you! In the first instance please send your CV with a covering note explaining why you think this might be the job for you (no more than 250 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org.